we offer custom synthesis of chiral molecules through separation of racemic material as well as modern asymmetric synthesis.
- asymmetric induction
- chiral pool
- enzymatic reactions (reductions, esterases, decarboxylases)
- single and double stereo-differentiating reactions
we’ve developed significant expertise in fermentation to produce apis, intermediates and biocatalysts.
- expert inhouse biotechnology team
- close collaboration of biotechnology department with chemistry department
- approx. 300m² commercial fermentation workshop, from 50l to 23,000l fermenters
our protein expression platform has established four recombinant expression systems from prokaryotic (e.coli, bacillus) to eukaryotic (yeast, brassica napus（plantcell system）).capabilities:
- 2,400 m2 biocatalysis labs that can handle 5-10 projects simultaneously
- a large in-house library including 2000 enzymes from commercially available sources enabling rapid screening
our integrity synthetic biology platform offers a one-stop solution:
- contract research of protein/peptide expression
- peptide development and manufacturing
- api industrial strain development
- biocatalysis development, replacing chemical process with enzyme technology
- photochemistry provides with green, high efficiency, low pollution benefits;
- we are manufacturing apis in ton scale by using photochemistry technology.
polymorph and salt
- discovery of new polymorph, crystallization process development and optimization.
- milling and micronization：equipped with different milling device, can meet with different psd requests.
- aurisco has an integrated oligonucleotides process development and manufacturing platform from preclinical to commercial. we support the development and manufacturing of a variety of oligonucleotide modalities including dna, rna, morpholino oligonucleotide (pmo), and etc.
- ipc and release methods development and validation for small and large molecules
- api and drug product release testing ich stability studies
- reference standard characterization and qualification
- potential genotoxic impurities (pgi) method development, validation and testing
- impurity/degradant isolation and structure elucidation
- oligonucleotide and peptide analysis
- physical property characterization
- microbial testing
key analytical technologies
- chromatography: uplc, hplc, ic, gc
- mass spectrometry: lc-ms, lc/ms/ms,gc-ms, uplc-uv-ms, uhplc-qtof
- solid state characterization: xrpd, dsc, tga , psd
- identification: nmr
- general testing: kf, uv-vis,
- psd testing: malvern 2000,3000, sympack
- elemental analyzer: icp-ms